Call for nominations for Routledge lifetime achievement award 2023
Dear IRSPM members and friends,
The deadline for IRSPM Routledge lifetime achievement award 2023 is extended till Tuesday, 31 January (midnight CET).
This award is presented to an outstanding scholar who has made sustained contributions to public management research over a significant period of time. This award is decided upon by the IRSPM board, based on the nominees’ academic achievement, service to the community and contribution to the cause or events of IRSPM. It was first presented in 2007 and is sponsored by Routledge (which provides a book voucher for their products).
Nominations should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following information before submitting nominations:
Current IRSPM board members are not eligible for nomination. IRSPM reserves the right not to award the prize in any given year.
The received nominations are ranked by all members of the award committee based on the following three criteria:
- Academic achievement: outstanding, impactful and lasting scholarly contribution to the field of public management and/or policy implementation.
- Service to the community; teaching/mentoring, editorial roles, networks & associations, actively promoting academic values such as equity/diversity, transparency, academic freedom, etc.
- Nominee should have contributed substantially to the cause or events of IRSPM.
Submissions from all genders, ethnicities and nationalities are encouraged.
- The nominations must be sent by email to: email@example.com
- Nominations must be submitted in one PDF file including the following information:
- the full name and contact details of the nominee
- a CV (maximum 5 pages)
- a short statement (maximum 150 words) outlining why the nominee is considered worthy of the prize, with reference to the outlined criteria.
- The award committee, chaired by IRSPM President, Ileana Steccolini, will consider all submitted nominations, deliberate and decide on the award nominee. The award winner will be announced around the first week of February 2023.
- Mention the 2023 IRSPM Routledge lifetime achievement award and your full name in the title of your email.
The award winner will be invited to give a keynote lecture at the IRSPM Conference 2023 (3 – 5 April 2023) and offered free conference registration.
We look forward to receiving your nominations!
IRSPM VP Western Europe
on behalf of the IRSPM Awards Committee