IRSPM member benefits
IRSPM membership was extended for a full year, and Routledge kindly agreed to continue to provide access to PMR until the end of 2020. This has now expired.
Under a new agreement with Routledge, IRSPM members will have the option of subscribing to PMR at the discounted rate of 25£ or PMR and a range of additional journals for 35£. We are currently finilising the terms of the new agreement with Routledge and detailed information about the PMR subscription will be available soon.
- An access to IRSPM's international network of researchers;
- Special member registration rate to the Society's annual April conference;
- 20 percent discount on Routeledge books and free shipping on any orders over $35/£20
- A subscription to IRSPM related news and announcements
- Alerts about key events in the area of public management and policy such as forthcoming conferences, calls for papers, and faculty research positions;
- Attendance at the Society's Annual General Meeting with the right to nominate, vote, and stand for IRSPM positions; and
- Workshops with leading national and international scholars for doctoral research students.