Becoming an IRSPM member is very easy. You can renew the membership anytime through the IRSPM website: http://www.irspm.net/membership.html. Registration for the annual IRSPM conference includes an annual membership.
According to the terms & conditions that you can consult on: https://www.irspm.com/en/terms-and-conditions.html, membership lasts form 15th April until 15th April of the following year. Registration throughout the year will cover membership until the upcoming 15th April.
The benefits of membership include:
- a subscription to Public Management Review;
- access to IRSPM's international network of researchers;
- special rates to the Society's annual April conference;
- a subscription to the IRSPM newsletter and alerts about key events in the area of public management and policy such as forthcoming conferences and calls for papers;
- attendance at the Society's Annual General Meeting with the right to nominate, vote, and stand for IRSPM positions; and
- workshops with leading national and international scholars for doctoral research students.
Yes. You can send an email to the IRSPM Membership Secretary. After checking with the IRSPM Treasurer your current position, a letter will be sent to you by email.